Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures Part 2

Life in Missoula

Hiking up in the Seeley Swan Valley. John and I went and we saw some gorgeous trees, a stunning lake, and a hidden waterfall. Unfortunately, we also saw lots of clouds and not so much the spectacular mountain views I wanted. 

The Farmer's Market is a wonderful Saturday tradition in Missoula.  
Every Saturday there are two, count 'em, two farmers' market's PLUS a crafts fair to frequent. So the entire downtown is abustle with people doing their saturday shopping. It's one of my favorite parts of Missoula. I love seeing the community out and about, people on the street playing guitar, tons of local flavor to be sampled, etc. 
We bought 2 "Fireside" apples to taste test, mainly because the name was so intriguing. And yes, I am holding a (gasp) disposable coffee cup. I finally bought a to-go one for 20 cents from our church's garage sale. But getting coffee before I walk around the market is one of my favorite things to do, so I always indulge.  
Jen liked hers, I think.


No comments: