Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a new friend

This guy:

On a walk last night, Jen and I stumbled upon this darling terrier wandering the streets of Missoula. We could see it had a number on the dog tag, but it was too dark to read it so we thought "we'll just bring it home, call, its probably one of our neighbors."

Apparently, the number was just to Missoula Animal Control, and not the owners. So we would have a new pet until the shelter was open to call them. [If you are my landlords, we have no intention of keeping her! She slept in the garage last night and I've called the real owners]

But in the mean time...

The girls named it "JV." I think just because its fun to say "good JV. or "Bad JV." And even though we are JVs, and on meager budgets, we have absolutely no dog food in this house. Any ideas on what human food to feed a dog appreciated.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Keep him!! Keep him!! Keep him!! Or at least keep him until this summer and then give him to your folks...he'd love scampering around the countryside in Virginia!! (You're welcome, Kitty!!)

Shelley Devereaux said...

Hahaha, I second Meredith's comment.

jen said...

that is such a lie, she totes slept in my bed :)

jen said...

you better blog about your even newer friend when you get back!!