Monday, October 5, 2009

Life as a JV...in pictures





These things comprise the basic essentials of my Jesuit Volunteer lifestyle:





























And also, hiking in Montana:
That's the Clark Fork river that flows through Missoula.
Those are the mountains that surround Missoula on a cold, windy, cloudy fall day yesterday. You can see there is already snow in the mountains in the distance!
Underbrush on the hike. I like this picture because it shows new growth after fires, but at the same time, those leaves are fire red.
Hiking in Helena, this is John at the top of Mt. Helena.

That's a forest fire we passed driving to Helena. You could see the helicopters dumping water on the fire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!! I am jealous of your knitting and bread-baking skilz too, as well as the gorgeous scenery! I know you are working so hard. I can't wait to hear more!