Friday, January 8, 2010

Vacation!

Sort of. I managed to work my schedule out so I get 4 days off this weekend. I'm still working 40+ hours on either side, but I'm super excited to have a block of time off. Winter is rough to be a JV. Some how, you are just so much more connected to the environment. In Spokane, I had to walk home from work several times in the snow when the buses weren't running. (John and Jon had to walk every day, so not complaining!) We're cooped up inside a lot more, meaning (usually) more roommate quarrels. And work is obviously much more draining. We're busier, people are more tired.
So this weekend I'm head off to Spokane with John. Even though Spokane wasn't my favorite place to live, I can't wait to see all of my old favorite spots. Natural Start coffee shop (the BEST coffee), Huckleberry beer from the Steam Plant, and of course, the old house.

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Shelley Devereaux said...

sounds like a totally boring trip